Bright Infinity Heart Polyamory Wall Flag - Version 3 | One-Sided | 36x60"
Regular price $24.98
Bright Infinity Heart Polyamory Flag - V3
These are just several of the existing polyamory pride flags.
1.The original polyamorous flag (pi) was designed by Jim Evans in 1995.
2. I can't track the origin of the white heart and yellow infinity loop (please link me if you know it) but it seems like a variant of the one designed by Y.M. in 2020.
3. This bright flag was made by Molly W. on August 11, 2020
This 36”x60” wall flag is made of 100% polyester knit; equipped with grommets for an authentic look and feel. The flag is a one sided semitransparent print perfect for indoor applications. This means the back does not have full depth of colour, because it’s only printed on one side.
- Indoor use Is suggested to maximize the life of the flag, but it is made of tent fabric, and may be hung outdoors.
- The flag is a one-sided print, so it doesn't suit flagpoles, but is great to hang from a balcony or on your wall.
- Manufactured by a small company in the US
Updated to allow for even stripes, after the flag is stitched.