Kingender Pride Flag - Version 1 (No Symbol) | Single-Reverse | 36x60"
Regular price $24.98
Kingender Pride Flag - Version 1, no symbol
Kingender is a gender identity related to ones kintype. A kintype (or otherkin) relates to a non-human identification, for example someone who identifies as a dragon on a spiritual, mental, or emotional degree.
The kingender experience is different for everyone. Some examples of what kingender people may experience are:
- a change in gender when one experiences a shifts (kingenderfluid)
- the experience of being a certain gender because of one's identity (e.g. a dragonkin knowing they wouldn't be female if they weren't dragonkin)
- Identifying as a xenogender related to one's kintype
This can be considered genderNH.
The identity is exclusive to those who identify as otherkin, because the gender of people who identify as kingender is intertwined with their non-human identity. If you are not otherkin, you cannot be kingender, as you do not experience a key part of this identity.
$2 from the sale of any gender identity flag goes directly to the Skipping Stone Foundation. They do amazing work with gender diverse youth and their families. To learn more about them, or support their work directly, go to SkippingStone.ca.
This 36”x60” wall flag is made of 100% polyester knit; equipped with grommets for an authentic look and feel. The flag is a one sided semitransparent print perfect for indoor applications.
- Indoor use Is suggested to maximize the life of the flag, but it is made of tent fabric, and may be hung outdoors.
- The flag is a one-sided print, so it doesn't suit flagpoles, but is great to hang from a balcony or on your wall.
- Manufactured by a small company in the US